Pricing & Signup
Thank you for your interest in a subscription to MyHealthcareSource.com! If you already have a free trial account, please login to upgrade your account.
There is no need to figure out which subscription is best for you yet. Everybody that signs up can view up to 5 facilities' information and 2 state-wide Medicaid reports, so go ahead and check them out. Sign up now.
A La Carte Medicare
- Purchase & download Medicare cost reports individually
- No Initial Cost
- Total charged every 10 days
- Downloadable as PDF
- Basic Medicaid data access
- A La Carte Reports Access
- "Facilities" Medicaid Data
- Medicare cost reports 15% off
- Full Medicaid data & tools
- Basic Features Plus...
- "Reports" Page Access (Compare state-wide, sort, etc.)
- Full access to all data & tools
- Access to Medicare Cost Reports (PDF & online)
- Access to Medicaid data & tools
- Save State-wide Medicaid Reports to Excel File
- Standard "Professional" access included
Please contact us to inquire about other services such as:
- Large number of users
- Custom interfaces to our data
- Custom reports
- Custom software
- What's included in an Subscription?
Please refer to the
page to see what is included in the various subscription options.
All updates and additional features are included in the price.
- Can I view sample cost reports before I buy?
- Yes. Currently we allow users to view and download cost reports from Hawaii free of cost. We also provide free credits to view state Medicaid data for free for new users. In order to view any other cost reports or Medicaid reports, you must either purchase them individually or sign up for an subscription.
- How will I be billed?
Monthly & Annual Billing:
For the annual or monthly options, you'll input your billing information upon signup or upgrade. This fee will recur until you turn it off in your subscription options on the user dashboard.
Pay as You Go Billing: This option allows you to pay for Medicare cost reports individually with no initial charges. Your credit card on file is charged at the end of each monthly cycle. We currently limit the amount of outstanding charges allowed on a single account. If you purchase cost reports and then within the first 30 days decide you wish to purchase an annual subscription, please contact us and we can credit your annual subscription with the amount of your individual cost report purchases.
Volume Discounts: If you wish to purchase a subscription for several users in your organization. Please contact us to let us know how many licenses you need.
Note: Refunds cannot be issued and partial months cannot be prorated.
- When is my payment due?
- Payment is due at the time of subscription purchase and we charge for purchased cost reports at the end of the monthly cycle.
- How do I update my credit card information?
- You can easily update or remove your credit card information from the user dashboard after logging in.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- After service has begun, you are responsible for the charges for that period. Should you choose to cancel your service, you will be responsible for paying for service fees in full. Your subscription run until it expires and change into a Pay as You Go plan after it expires.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Myhealthcaresource supports all Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards.
- How do I see my billing history and invoices?
- You should receive email notification when billed. You may also view transaction history by clicking on 'view more' in your account summary on the user dashboard.
- My business requires a paper invoice. How do I obtain one?
- As an Internet Based business Myhealthcaresource does not send out postal invoices however, the emailed invoices are in printable format.
- What happens if my credit card is declined or I otherwise can't make my payment?
- If your card is declined for an annual subscription renewal, then your plan automatically converts to a Pay as You Go plan. If you card is declined when charging for previously purchased cost reports you will be contacted notifying of your outstanding charges.